Week 12 Dec - 19 Dec 2022
Merry Crypstmas❄️ - Mars Captain
- Binance FUD, BUSD FUD, BNB FUD. People just shut up in <2 days. This is crypto speed. 🤡
- We can finish the year now and wait for 2023. A stable, steady and calm year ahead hopefully. (Unless Justin SUN wants to be the next star.) 🎉
💵 Stablecoin & Market Landscape
Stablecoin market share remains EXTREME high in reference to the total crypto market capitalization. 16.77% of stablecoin (140.5B) on 0.83T crypto market.
- Stablecoin market share remains EXTREME high in reference to the total crypto market capitalization. 16.77% of stablecoin (140.5B) on 0.83T crypto market. 🐻
Reminder: Mid-NOV 2021, this percentage was around 4ish% with a 3T total MC. Now we are at 15ish% with a 1ishT total MC.
- Now at 0.83T. We are at the lowest point since NOV 2021. Still navigating. Close to JUNE 2022 level now. 🥶
Reminder: June 2022 witnessed a bottom of 800ish B MC vis-a-vis the market’s top in NOV 2021 at 3T.
- Degens should be a complement, they are adventurers. BTC started as a degen bet, to be fair. 😳
- A lot of moves lately with Pancake going cross-chain on Aptos, Layer 0. 👀
- Expect going further in the next bull. 👀
- A serious joke is the best definition of metaverse. 😂
- The great migration 👍
- Again. If we are to believe in CZ, the solvency actually consolidates Binance branding. He’s building a winner takes it all landscape. 🤡
- Amidst Binance FUD, no one’s fearing anything? Something’s off. ❓
- Quietly finishing the year. 😇
📰 Current affairs
Layer 1s & DeFi:
Macro Economy & Regulations:
Research Reports & Videos (DYOR):